[P1] Free/cheap modem internet access on road?

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 20 16:44:48 PST 2003

Here's the PowerPage page on the Merlin C201 for Sprint. It's a
wireless card and requires a PC Card slot which the iBook doesn't have
so I thought I would mention this first. I just got one for my tiBook
and hope to complete the initialization tomorrow on a friends pc laptop.

<http://www.powerpage.org/story.lasso?newsID=10220>

Sprint offers unlimited time and data for $100 a month for the card.
Not attractive to everyone but quite cheap compared to the other
cellular offers.

---
jackrodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.jackrodgers.com