[P1] Using a Mac in a Windows office

Paul Savard cyclovir at globetrotter.net
Fri Feb 21 20:41:28 PST 2003

good-dog at northshore.net wrote:

> Dear All;
>
> My girlfriend and I are wondering where to find good instructions,
> visuals on how to use a Mac within a Windows environment; sending
> files, integrating with Windows in an office and things like this.
>
> Any clues?

Think I got your answer...had the very same problem with my
friend who just move with me, and which is a Winblows type of
person...Oh well, nobody's perfect, he!
We tried an appplication named Dave, but it was complicated, and
not stable, and kind of slow, when it was working...our point of
view, anyway...YMMV

Untill I found a reference about a little application called
MacSoho...it works flawlesly between my Ibook and iMac which are
both operating under OS 9.2.2, and her Toshiba under Windows 98.

But if you want to share more stuff (printers, etc.), or if you
are under OS X or Jaguar, check for Dave.

Go, and check for yourself...

http://www.thursby.com/products/

--
Paul