Buy an iBook

Thomas Bridgeland tmbridgeland at ybb.ne.jp
Sun Feb 23 00:44:41 PST 2003

On Sunday, February 23, 2003, at 05:01  PM, iBook List wrote:

>  I know this guy at work paid $1500 for an 800 Mhz Ice
> book with OSX and 640 MB of RAM, I don't think I coudl get that mcuh
> money together all at once, my credit card has an $800 limit and 15%

I got one last Thursday, a used 2002 600 mhz iceBook. $833 bucks, on a
credit card. Look around, check out the online sites, Low End Mac, even
the Apple Store has used machines for good prices. With just 128 ram it
seems to run X well enough, and an extra 512 ram is only $85 or so.

By the way, my iBook looked virgin, not a speck of dust under the keys,
nothing. Nice. I am just getting started figuring it out, look forward
to following this list with interest.