[P1] password protect folders in OS X

Kim Gammelg å rd kim.gammelgaard at get2net.dk
Sun Feb 23 03:45:45 PST 2003

Sorry if I wasn't clear.

The idea is to make a protected image using Disk Copy, then move the files
to the image and delete them from the original place on the hard disk. Then
there is only access to the files when the disk image is mounted although
the files still reside on the hard disk.

It is a great way to protect private files for sure. I am not quite sure
that this is what Gerard is asking for though, and perhaps he should
reconsider the automatic login and add password protection to exit the
screen saver, that is very easy to turn on using a hot spot in a corner.

Cheers,

Kim