[P1] What's a Java Console?

Rebecca J. Hoffman rebecca at syracusenet.net
Sun Feb 23 10:03:08 PST 2003

Actually, I am using the latest version of Safari. I wouldn't mind the
java console so much except that it brings up the rotating beach ball
and I can't close the window without forcing the browser to quit. At
least, I haven't waited more than five minutes to see if the ball stops
by itself.

This would be more upsetting if the beach ball weren't so pretty to
look at, especially if you move it over one of the aqua jelly buttons.
Oooo.

Rebecca