iMovie 3 not using the date shot

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 23 17:25:48 PST 2003

Prior versions of iMovie (pre-3) would show the date the movie was
taken when you clicked on a click. iMovie 3 shows the date imported,
which is not what it should do. It seems it also changes the date
stored inside the clip to the date imported so that iView Media Pro
shows all dates as the date imported when it two used to show the date
the clip was shot.

Granted, I may have changed a setting on my Canon GL2 and I will check
but if someone else is seeing this, then it must be a bug in iMovie 3.

---
jackrodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.jackrodgers.com