[P1] Clamshells, icebooks, etc...

Donald Keenan dkeenan2 at nycap.rr.com
Sun Feb 23 18:05:30 PST 2003

On Sunday, February 23, 2003, at 07:57 PM, KathyMac! wrote:

> iBook List2/23/03 1:01 AMibook at lists.themacintoshguy.com
>
>>> Most of the people I have seen with this edition clamshell have the
>>> Graphite
>>> - seems so rare to find the Lime. Anyone else have one?

I have a Lime one that I bought on eBay.
Good news: I was able to get AppleCare. Bad news: the owner/seller
didn't tell me that it had a cluster of dead pixels (maybe two or
three?). I only notice them when viewing a dvd.

I've walked by folks with the iceBook and was struck by the halo-like
beauty of them. I originally thought of them as bland. There IS a beauty
in their simplicity and they are so much more beautiful than the Compaq
whities.