[P1] Airport Set up Question

Brian Pearce bpearce at cloud9.net
Mon Feb 24 09:26:41 PST 2003

> If your router is distributing addresses will it be as simple as you
> recall. Many of us on DSL have static IP addressing, and we need to put
> these values in.

I would have been using Verizon's DSL service; I don't recall it having
static IP addressing (though since I was never able to get it working,
I'm hardly an authoritative word on the subject.)

I also don't recall that I would have been able to connect the AirPort
Base Station *directly* to the DSL modem; but that might have been a
workaround to share the service among a number of computers, which was
(at the time, anyway) not allowed. That's the way I remember it, anway.

BRIAN/bpearce at cloud9.net