icebook or clamshell

KathyMac! Mac4Music at MusiCareOnline.org
Mon Feb 24 09:31:51 PST 2003

iBook List2/23/03 10:12 PMibook at lists.themacintoshguy.com

> I think I prefer the ibooks over the clamshell models, this guy at work
> ahs a tangerine clammy, and it seems like such a waste of space,

I agree that the lid seems as if it could hold a considerably larger screen
display. It seems as though there is a lot of plastic space just sitting
there where screen could be.

If I were rich and "somebody", I would request a special build direct from
the head honchos at Apple. All the features and capabilities of the current
17" Titanium PB built inside of a huge Red Raspberry clamshell! (ok, we'll
call it strawberry)

Do you think they ever get specialized requests from movie stars or royalty,
etc...?

You KNOW they could build it if asked.

Kathy