[P1] joost@dasja.net

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 27 13:38:02 PST 2003

On Thursday, February 27, 2003, at 01:24  PM, Brian Fish wrote:

> I'm still being harrassed by the spirit of joost at dasja.net.  Anyone
> know
> where he lives so we can go to his home and take his computer and
> unsubscribe him properly while we're at it. ;o)

The sequence is this, traced via a few old emails:

Joost van de Griek <gyorpb at mac.com>  someone might visit the site, if
you can, and see if it is active. This email does not bounce.

   joost at jvdg.net  -- jdvg.net -- a discontinued free web site that
forwards the mail to

  joost at dasja.net  -- his girlfriends free web site that has a picture
of her and Joost van de Griek at www.dasja.net. His email account
bounces so maybe something...

The last two mailboxes bounce.

The dot mac email address has produced no response to an email I sent.

The issue would be solved if the list mom would simply delete the
joost at jvdg.net subscription since the web site and mail box are
discontinued.

---

Break the Rules! Use a Sprint PC Connection Card with a tiBook:
<http://www.powerpage.org/story.lasso?newsID=10220>

jackrodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.jackrodgers.com