[P1] joost@dasja.net

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 28 16:29:16 PST 2003

On Friday, February 28, 2003, at 10:58  AM, Joost van de Griek wrote:

> Also, I would appreciate it if you wouldn't publish any more email
> addresses
> of mine on any mailing lists without my permission, no matter where
> you got
> them. There is a reason I choose which email address I use for a
> certain
> purpose, I hope you can respect that.

You sent mail to the list using both addresses so my posting them was
no big deal. I will provide copies of your last emails if you need
proof.

Many on the list were sent a Postmaster notice that the other address
was bouncing. So, it was really no secret.

Glad to hear your illness is over. Being sick sucks.

---

Break the Rules! Use a Sprint PC Connection Card with a tiBook:
<http://www.powerpage.org/story.lasso?newsID=10220>

jackrodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.jackrodgers.com