[P1] self-quotes

Eric B. Richardson lbyron at comcast.net
Sat Jan 4 09:08:34 PST 2003

At 11:58 AM -0800 1/4/03, J Patrick Draine wrote:
>I'm considering the refurb 600 MHz (20 gig HD, 128 meg RAM, CD only)
>iBook, approx $799 at smalldog and sometimes the Apple Store.

I believe this is the one that the folks at LowEndMac said is not
responsive to Quartz Extreme tech, has the wrong vid card in it. They
said for the price difference of (at that time) $100, they
recommended going for a new one. My memory could be off though so...
check it out yourself. And a $200 price difference may be enough to
sway you to do without the QE.