[P1] One last time (was self-quotes)

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 5 16:44:33 PST 2003

On Sunday, January 5, 2003, at 05:58  PM, Harry D. Corsover wrote:

> Good economic news? Get real. One of the things I do for a living is
> recruit for sales/marketing teams. In almost three years, I've not seen
> so many people unemployed or unemployed for as long as I have seen
> lately.

Brings back memories of the Reagan years doesn't it...

Shopping center after shopping cernter with empty stores...

Oh, wait a minute. That was the Bush 1 years. Maybe it was both.

For some reasons when Repuglican's get elected people lose their jobs
and the economy does a tail spin.

---
I propose that all elections for public office be advanced two years so
that anyone elected to office can serve a two year jail term for the
crimes they are about to commit and that we will probably find hard to
prove.
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com