[P1] self-quotes

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 5 16:58:12 PST 2003

On Sunday, January 5, 2003, at 01:47  PM, Harry D. Corsover wrote:

> As for making sweeping statements about "percentage of the popular
> vote,"
> let's not forget how many potential voters didn't vote because they
> were
> fed up with the ridiculous system, or saw no real difference between
> the
> Republicans and the Democrats.

Let me take this moment to point out that I am a write in candidate for
President (and any other available office). As soon as the FEC makes it
legal for me to pay myself a wage out of my campaign funds, you can
begin sending them to me.

Everyone who donates will be able to add their own plank to my platform
and just like every other candidate I will do whatever I want when I
get elected.

---
People you won't see enlisting for the war on Iraq: those who have been
calling for such a war for the past 20+ years or any of their friends
and relatives.
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com