Overseas friend has a problem..

Joe jabeleda at nbn.net
Sun Jan 5 23:03:44 PST 2003

Here's her problem:

"'m using a 700 iBook, with an airport card, i'm hooked up in a hotel
room via internal modem dialup (AOL), i'm trying to create a wireless
network so that the others folks in the room can be online at the same
time (we're on tour -The Get Up Kids- in Germany). The other laptop in
question is a PC, he can see my signal, but the MAC address of my
computer keeps changing every ten seconds, so he can't log onto the
network i've created. How do i create a static address so that he can
log onto the network? Any help you can offer would be great! "

Can anyone help her?

TIA