Yet Another iCal update

Paul Bernhardt pbern10 at xmission.com
Mon Jan 6 13:28:44 PST 2003

Updated just a few days ago, bugs were found and reported on MacFixIt.
Apple put a new update of iCal (1.0.2) on the website over the weekend.

And cut out all the political discussion. I'm a newbie and don't know the
history. But one doesn't need to know the history to know the difference
between discussing politics/war and iBooks. I really want/need a new list
to discuss issues related to owning Macs and iBooks because I'll soon be
unsubscribing from The Motley Fool (which has excellent lists for such
discussions/help). But, if people here can't manage to see the difference
between discussions about Iraq, etc. and discussions about the iBook,
clearly it is unlikely that this list will be useful.

Paul