[P1] USB Digicam problem

Robert Newman rlnewmanitools at mac.com
Mon Jan 6 20:09:46 PST 2003

Greetings:

I am a repair technician for Nikon, Fuji, and Sony Digital Cameras.  My
advise is to get yourself a card reader for your media.  There is less
wear on the tiny USB port on the camera, and you do not have to worry
about your batteries dying mid-download.  PNY, makes a very small
inexpensive card reader that I use for my SONY U-10 which uses Memory
Sticks.  I also have an Olympus UZ-2100 which uses SmartMedia, and a
Nikon 880 that uses Compact Flash.  Each one of the PNY readers works
great with each type of card.  You can get them for $19.95 from
BestBuy.  Require no driver for OS X Jaguar, and automatically open in
iPhoto. Just a suggestion.

Robert Newman