[P1] IRDA adapter?

William L Carr Jkirk3279 at beanstalk.net
Thu Jan 9 17:59:31 PST 2003

First one I have found:

Higoto USB-IrDA-Adapter
by Higoto - Mobile & Multimedia Solutions

e-mail

Description
The Higoto USB-IrDA-adapter adds an IrDA interface via USB to any
Macintosh computer without IR port (iBook, PowerBook etc.).

System Requirements
USB; Mac OS X 10.1.2

Company Information
Germany
Higoto - Mobile & Multimedia Solutions
Order Phone: +49 (0) 201 8325825
Phone: +49 (0) 201 8325825
Fax: +49 (0) 201 8325826
E-mail: info at higoto.de

On Thursday, January 9, 2003, at 05:54  PM, Alric J. Lam wrote:

> Hi all, just a quick question:  I would like to find an IRDA adapter
> for my icebook, so that means only usb or perhaps firewire interface?
> Anyone have any suggestions?  Thanks
>

> Alric

> <ibook-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
> Need help from a real person? Try.
> <ibook-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
> ----------
>   --  Canon Digital Camcorders start at $799       |  Free iBook!   |

>                 |  iBook News, Features, Reviews & More.
>
>    RoadTools $30 PodiumPad available at Apple retail stores, $20
> Traveler
>   CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at
> <http://roadtools.com>

> $879!

I once thought about starting a club to discuss the philosophy of
Fatalism.
But then I realized that even if anyone came, they'd only come to steal
the folding chairs.