[P1] IRDA adapter?

Mark O'Brien rmobrien at mac.com
Fri Jan 10 10:00:58 PST 2003

On 1/10/03 12:01 PM, "Jim Freeman" <jpfreeman at mac.com> wrote:

> I'm just curious, what do you use IRDA for? I have it on my Pismo but I
> never use it.

I've used it to synch a Palm Pilot (when its cradle wasn't handy) and for
communicating with or through a cell phone.

Before I had Airport, I even used it to transfer files between a Pismo and a
WallStreet when I didn't have a crossover cable handy.

Now I use it with a TiBook 667 (the last version with IRDA) to communicate
with or through (GPRS) my cell phone when I don't have my Bluetooth dongle.
--
Mark O'Brien
AIM: rmarkob