[P1] An extension conflict I can't fathom.

Small Moose Ltd small_moose_ltd at mac.com
Sat Jan 11 03:43:40 PST 2003

Hi Brad,

No, the DVD extension was never switched off. When I installed the older CD
driver I thought all would be fine because I could simply switch between the
two at will, but this doesn't seem to be the case.
As it stands, I have removed the older CD driver from 1995, just leaving me
with my CD/DVD driver from 2000, but that doesn¹t seem to be working. I can
run CD-ROM's and music CD's just fine, but if I insert a DVD video disc, the
whole thing goes kablooie like I've inserted a stick of dynamite in the Mac!