[P1] An extension conflict I can't fathom.

Small Moose Ltd small_moose_ltd at mac.com
Sat Jan 11 09:50:32 PST 2003

On 11/1/03 5:42 pm, "Brad Lincoln" <bradlinc at mac.com> wrote:

> I am surprised the 1995 CD driver worked at all. Is it possible another
> extension was also installed along side the 1995 Driver? Also have you
> have rebooted and seen the DVD extension at startup?

Hi again Brad,

Yep, I've seen the DVD extension load in at start up. Another extension was
installed alongside the 1995 driver; it was version 2.1 of Apple Audio CD
player, and I have removed that to leave my original version of Audio CD
player (version 2.6 I think). I've tried looking for something else that
could've been installed along with these two items, but so far I haven;t
encountered any other random install.