[P1] IBook query...

Mary Jo gecina at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 13 16:31:08 PST 2003

On Mon, 13 Jan 2003 06:39:50 -0600 May Hall <tsaf at chibardun.net> wrote:

 >>><<<
I use Green PPC, a little freeware
email app, which I love
for its simplicity.
>>><<<

I saw a review of an update of Green Email 1.0b13 (Koingo Software shareware)
at http://www.applelinks.com/mooresviews/greenblaze.shtml
Is this the software you refer to?  I went to the Koingo Software website but
didn't see it featured.  Nothing to click on!

I was very interested in everything you have to say.  I have a clamshell (not
sure which model with a 10Gb hard drive).  Poor thing has had very little care
but it runs like a Rolls Royce with OS 9.2.2.  I think I'll treat it to some
of those disk care routines you mentioned!  Thanks. MJo