[P1] To Sleep or Not To Sleep?

Pat D. Stephens patdart at cox-internet.com
Tue Jan 14 20:40:23 PST 2003

Eric, seems both of us have insomnia questions about our iBooks.  I,
for one, just put mine to sleep unless I'm going to store it for a long
time.  If I use it and plug it in every night, I don't see shutting it
down.  But, it has this waking up problem that no one has mentioned.

Curious to see your answers.  Maybe something will click in my brain in
what they say.

Pat