To Sleep or Not To Sleep

Jonathan Fletcher jfletch at aye.net
Wed Jan 15 06:37:08 PST 2003

I almost never shut down or restart my iBook (600). I also carry it with
me everywhere in a slip case inside my brief case. When it goes to sleep
it obviously parks the heads, so moving it is fine. I even dropped it
BIG TIME a few weeks back (I wrote about it on this list--stairs,
concrete, tears--the works). It had been asleep and it woke right up
fine and has been chugging along ever since. This baby is RUGGED. Don't
be afraid of it.

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Fletcher
jfletch at newmediaconstco.com

NewMedia Construction Company

Servicing corporate and non-profit communicators with:
Photography  -  Graphic Design and Production
Writing and Editing  -  Data Management Solutions
Multimedia Production  -  Macintosh System Support