[P1] icon will not leave desktop in 10.2.3

William L Carr Jkirk3279 at beanstalk.net
Thu Jan 16 06:53:57 PST 2003

On Wednesday, January 15, 2003, at 01:00  PM,
<maizychicken at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Let me also add that the problem is not being able to empty the
> trash---I have
> done this with other items in it---the problem is that I am unable to
> move
> this particular icon to the trash.  Hope I am being clear here.
>
> On Wed, 15 Jan 2003 09:57:44 -0800 maizychicken at earthlink.net wrote:
>
>> Yes, I should have mentioned that I have
>> restarted, booted into OS 9, and did
>> a cold boot into 10.2.3 all a couple times.

If it a matter of not being able to trash an item, download Drop
Obliter from Versiontracker.com/macosx

JKirk

I once thought about starting a club to discuss the philosophy of
Fatalism.
But then I realized that even if anyone came, they'd only come to steal
the folding chairs.