[P1] iBook keyboard problems

Gorjan Todorovski gorjant at mac.com
Fri Jan 17 00:25:32 PST 2003

I tried to decrease the repeat rate for the keys, but it is not aa settings problem since this happened with the 'A' letter only, and it is too sensitive it just needs to be touched and it types, the other letters need to be pressed to type.

My problem is that there is no Apple Service in my country (Macedonia) (there are not even Apple resellers). Maybe I had to think of this before I bought the iBook, but I loved it so much I did not even think of service.