Mail Feature

Paul Bernhardt pbern10 at xmission.com
Fri Jan 17 09:49:15 PST 2003

OK, maybe some of you have heard of this, maybe not, maybe already posted
to this list, I am a newbie. But, this was the first time I'd heard this
very cool feature of mail. From a buddy on another discussion forum.

***
you know, when my friends ask me why I like my Mac and I say "it just
works better" it's hard for me sometimes to list all of the little things
that make it better.
Like just now - I've migrated from Entourage to Mail and am really
growing to like this program. And then I stumbled across another new
feature that a smart programmer added to Mail but I wouldn't have learned
except by mistake.
I was replying to a friend's email, but then halfway through the message
realized I actually wanted to reply to everyone he'd sent it to. Did I
have to close the message and start over?
No.
Did I have to copy the text into a new message?
No.
Did I have to type in all the other addresses?
No.
But if I just hit on the "reply" button at the top of the message, it
switches to "reply all". Hit it again and it switches back...
How awesome is that?
***