[P1] newbie owner asks "Bug or Feature"

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 18 17:23:25 PST 2003

On Saturday, January 18, 2003, at 06:49  PM, Charles Broderick wrote:

> Because I am obsessive and will keep flipping the thing upside down,
> prodding it, and wondering why it won't stay down...

Obviously it might not be a good idea to point out that there is a very
precise, optimum viewing angle for your screen and that the brightness
level must be very exact...  :)

---
I noticed while listening to the Capital Gang on CNN rant on pro and
con about UM's 20 points for Blacks that not one of the CG on CNN is
Black.
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com