Which PC based laptop is comparable to the iBook ??

Peter Nacken caipirina at mac.com
Sun Jan 19 09:09:25 PST 2003

Hello again ..

I think I want my next PC to be a laptop .. I need at least one PC based
system for my work ... I saw this weekend a guy having a small 12" toshiba
.. And I just came across a website for a 12" thinkpad ... I am not a friend
of big laptops (it is a bit like "hey, we invented the biggest microchip
ever") .. So 12" is great with me ...

Any recommendation as to what is a good solution ? All I need is a big HD, a
cd burner, modem and ethernet .. That is pretty much it ..

Thanks