[P1] Ibook forgets Dock layout

Ally Maddox almenter at madisontelco.com
Sun Jan 19 15:07:14 PST 2003

Being on this chat room is scaring the stuffing out of me. I keep
hearing all these horrible things that can go wrong. Then I'm like a
hypochondriac who thinks she sees all these things happening to her
machine!! It's scary I tell ya!! How many things can go wrong with a Mac
that is supposed to be the best machine out there!! ....maybe it's time
I get off this chat. ......I think I'm coming down with a fever. Do I
look bad to you?.........
Ally ;-)