[P1] Helper Disk...

Mark Kippert maclists at kippert.com
Tue Jan 21 04:47:48 PST 2003

Pat D. Stephens on 1/20/03 6:33 PM wrote:

> I have seen techs at Apple dealers use a disk they made up of a bunch
> of drive fixers like Norton, DiskWarrior, etc.  I'm wondering if I can
> do the same thing and not have to take several disks when I travel?  I
> take about 5 or 6 with me now and wonder since I own them (yes, they
> are registered) if there's any reason I can't do this.  Any help with
> how to do this?

I found this a while back and bookmarked it. It's a good QuickTime movie
that details how to create a bootable emergency CD with all your favorite
utilities (and OS updaters if you want). It's for pre-OSX though, but it
sounds like that's what you're looking for.
<http://www.macworld.com/2001/12/movie/promo.html>

-Mark