[P1] Anybody awake?????

Mark Kippert maclists at kippert.com
Tue Jan 21 08:44:03 PST 2003

Pat D. Stephens on 1/21/03 11:26 AM wrote:

> My TiBook is older and has the larger plug on the Yo-Yo.  I guess I
> really do need the Madsonline plug adapter.  Thanks for the info, tho'.
> Now I have it straightened out.

As far as I know, the Titanium only had one size plug from it's inception.
When the Titanium was introduced, a lot of folks were a bit perturbed
because they couldn't use their current AC adapters with the brand new
PowerBook G4 because the port on the side of the PowerBook was smaller.

I just went to Apple's support site and found the following article. It
lists all the AC adapters Apple has used and what PowerBook/iBook it works
with. Perhaps this will help clarify things (that or make things as clear as
mud). <http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=16168>

Again, if you have a white iBook, it's AC adapter should work with your
Titanium PowerBook. do you have the white iBook?

-Mark