[P1] OT: fake paypal email warning

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 22 07:07:19 PST 2003

On Wednesday, January 22, 2003, at 02:45  AM, Oliver wrote:

> Last year in December I have lost over 1000 GBP because of paypal.
> Someone logged on my paypal account, whindraw over 1000 pounds from my
> debit card and transfered to another paypal account...
>
> It is a long story and I am not happy at all. Paypal is not secure!

Nothing on the net is really secure nor are your bank accounts. With
paypal the secret is to create a second bank account and use that as a
reference point and to not keep much money in it nor to allow any of
your accounts to transfer money to it. Debit cards are not secure and
banks won't protect your money if you use them like they will a credit
card.

---
I noticed while listening to the Capital Gang on CNN rant on pro and
con about UM's 20 points for Blacks that not one of the CG on CNN is
Black.
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com