[P1] How Often Does Jag need a reinstall?

Kim Gammelg å rd kim.gammelgaard at get2net.dk
Wed Jan 22 11:29:02 PST 2003

I have yet to reinstall a Jaguar installation. Mine and my family's work
very well. I had one serious disk problem using 10.1.5 when a I forgot to
unmount a key disk. Diskwarrior solved that problem for me. No problems
since then.

Reinstallation is something converted PC users often suggest, as it the only
way to solve PC problems properly.

Cheers,

Kim