[P1] How Often Does Jag need a reinstall?

Pat D. Stephens patdart at cox-internet.com
Wed Jan 22 13:51:47 PST 2003

Mark, I'm dying laughing at the visual you presented about your habits
re: your 'book...

And, no, the two who warned me are hard core Mac folks who had bad
problems at some point in the past and told me I was making a serious
error in leaving it this way.  But, sounds like the experience of the
list says to ignore them.  So, I will.

Pat