[P1] iBook won't recognize keyboard commands at startup.

The Weber's weber at acegroup.cc
Wed Jan 22 21:01:30 PST 2003

Jack,

I did do a Clean install on that machine using the same procedure that
you outlined, but to no avail.  All of the keys function as they should
when the computer is booted (before I erased the HD, after erasing, and
from the CD).  :S

On a side note:  this may be a stupid question but can you zap the PRAM
from Open Firmare?

T. J.

Traveler
<http://roadtools.com>