[P1] OT: Keep Internet Explorer or MS products?

Small Moose Ltd small_moose_ltd at mac.com
Sat Jan 25 06:47:33 PST 2003

I agree with Brian. I keep coming back to Internet Explorer, it just works
the best, and why does no other browser incorporate that 'scrapbook'
feature? In IE its just so easy to click on it and load in the page. If
other browsers had this very cool and excellent feature, I'd be more
inclined to stick with them longer.

In some people's opinion IE may be slow and annoying, or just 'Microsoft',
but it is written by the Mac guys of Microsoft, who do actually try. I love
the scrapbook.