[P1] Love the iBook, but battery life seems kinda skimpy!

paulatx1 at aol.com paulatx1 at aol.com
Sat Jan 25 15:28:22 PST 2003

In a message dated 1/25/2003 3:15:15 PM Eastern Standard Time, pbern10 at xmission.com writes:

> Is there a way to look at the memory module to see if it is
> low power or
> not?
>
> Paul

   I don't know if there is anyway to look at one and tell if it's low power or not...BUT  if you bought the low power one, you would remember paying double the normal price of a 512 chip for the low power chip.   And I will testify that the low power 512 chip  does run in my rev A clamshell iBook  and it does not eat up the battery too badly.
                     Paula Rutledge