internet and email problems after waking up from sleep

Charles Broderick chasbrod at inreach.com
Mon Jan 27 15:46:23 PST 2003

Hi,

I had somewhat similar problems with my iBook when I first got it, but
upgrading from 10.2.1 to 10.2.3 seems to have solved it. For instance,
if I put it to sleep, if I tried to wake it up immediately it would not
wake; it would take at least 2 minutes before I could wake it. When
awoken, the time would be wrong for about another 2 or so minutes,
during which time I could not engage internet connect (but could use
other non-internet programs).

I'm using a stock 800 Mhz ibook.