[P1] anyone know any good call by call dialup ISPs in California?

Harry D. Corsover harry at corsazzi.com
Mon Jan 27 20:17:34 PST 2003

----- On 1/27/03 8:49 PM MDT (-0600), Joe Dombrowski <jadombro at attbi.com>
wrote, in part:

>When I stayed at the Long Beach Hilton last year their rooms all had
>high speed internet access.  You might want to check with the hotel
>you're staying at and see if that's an option.  You could then do your
>e-mail via the web.

the last hotel I stayed at had high speed access. I plugged into it and
my iBook (366 SE, pre-Firewire) didn't recognize it. Apparently, they had
a software CD that was for Windows. (The CD was missing, so I'm not sure,
but if one had to install software to use it, I'd not be inclined to do
so). I just plugged into the phone line and used dialup.

Best Regards,

Harry Corsover

Get and send email on any phone just by talking! 30 day FREE Trial.
www.hc.MessageWize.com