[P1] Spaminator (was: anyone know any good call by call dialup ISPs in California?)

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 28 19:26:45 PST 2003

On Tuesday, January 28, 2003, at 08:47  PM, Harry D. Corsover wrote:

> Perhaps, but I have no plans to go to OS X for quite some time (at
> least
> until I get new Macs, but there's a longer story there that I'll spare
> you).

A very simple spam filter is to create a Not To Me folder and create a
filter that moves all email into that folder that isn't To: You. Put
this filter last in your list of filters. Your normal filters will move
mail into folders for lists, friends, business, etc. and do this before
your final not me filter.

---
Lobate Black Scale -- A Photo Essay By Jack Rodgers
http://www.jackrodgers.com