[P1] Why are screen caps in .PDF ? How to change ?

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 29 12:50:04 PST 2003

On Wednesday, January 29, 2003, at 02:52  PM, George Slusher wrote:

> PDF really isn't an image format, so it's not within Graphic
> Converter's
> purview.

Sure it is. I just dragged a pdf file onto the GC icon in X and it
opened just fine. Then I saved it as a JPEG. The pdf file was created
from a web page in Safari using the Print to PDF option.

I also opened the pdf file in Acrobat and Photoshop Elements 2.

---
Lobate Black Scale -- A Photo Essay By Jack Rodgers
http://www.jackrodgers.com