[P1] Question...Quicken?

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 30 07:54:09 PST 2003

On Wednesday, January 29, 2003, at 09:47  PM, Pat D. Stephens wrote:

> I'm excited, where, where, where?  I even paid for a call to them and
> they said not...
>
> Pat
> On Wednesday, January 29, 2003, at 08:29 PM, Jack Rodgers wrote:
>
>> The easy reconcile is still available.

Perhaps I am misconstruing the term easy reconcile? I was interpreting
it as clicking on the reconcile button, entering a little data and then
clicking on the checks in the list that are on the bank's statement in
order to reconcile. I consider that pretty easy. If you were referring
to something else, then I apologize for my misunderstanding.

---
Lobate Black Scale -- A Photo Essay By Jack Rodgers
http://www.jackrodgers.com