[P1] 20GB of good news

Donald Keenan dkeenan2 at nycap.rr.com
Thu Jan 30 17:11:11 PST 2003

On Thursday, January 30, 2003, at 10:16 AM, Brian Fish wrote:

> So, who wants to hear some good news for me?  Last night I gave in and
> ordered a 20Gig iPod from Apple's website!  I'm so pumped, I can't wait
> get it.  I also ordered a 'White Frost' iSkin case for it, along with
> the
> TransPod auto adapter.  I also ordered a cassette adapter for cloudy
> days
> when the FM transmitter on the TransPod is being cranky.  Both thanks
> and
> curses to MBNA for approving my Apple Loan.
> You can send donations to:
> 					 'Pay for Brian's iPod Foundation'
> 						121 Another Debt Road
> 						Poor Me, New Jersey 01234

Brian:
1) Congratulations!
2) I'm envious !
3) Save EVEYTHING that comes with it for your potential resale. It's
tough on us second-hand types when we buy and don't get the benefit of
the marketing/packaging memorabilia.
Of course, if you don't want your box, I'd be happy to take it off your
hands and keep it out of the landfill!
Donald