[P1] Jaguar System Sounds

good-dog at northshore.net good-dog at northshore.net
Fri Jan 31 04:54:36 PST 2003

On Thursday, January 30, 2003, at 10:57 AM, maizychicken at earthlink.net
wrote:

> [...]

I have a bunch of old Warner Bros. cartoon sounds (the "falling anvil &
crash" sound was my error message sound, there there's Daffy's sinister
laugh, Daffy saying "Mother", etc).  I'd used SoundApp to make these
into system sounds in 9.  Can these be translated into OS X sounds?  If
so, how?  How does Xounds work?

Thanks.

Mark