[P1] iLife???

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 31 23:09:30 PST 2003

On 1/31/03 7:30 PM, "Peter Nacken" <caipirina at mac.com> wrote:

> From what I heard it is like 150 MB for iMovie and 42 MB for iPhoto .. SIGH
> !
> Will get it somehow :) curious what people say how they like it ... Any
> articles about tests yet ??

I downloaded iPhoto 2 this afternoon. It was about 32 MB, not very long at
all on my DSL connection. Only played with it a few minutes, but it's pretty
cool. Love the instant Enhance feature and the retouching tools. When you're
on an Icebook with 384 Megs of Ram, it sure works a lot faster and better
than having to use both iPhoto and Photoshop Elements, which slowed my
machine down to a crawl.

Brian