Netscape mail

Pat D. Stephens patdart at cox-internet.com
Tue Jul 1 07:58:57 PDT 2003

In trying to get my backup done yesterday and the debacle with
Retrospect, I messed around with my prefs trying to get my LaCie burner
to work with the Retrospect.  It won't.  But, then after having run
some errands, I was not remembering that I'd changed my prefs and tried
to launch Netscape to download another program.  It told me it had no
mailbox and asked me to make one.  I KNEW that was wrong...or thought
something was strange, but darn it, I did it...hoping it would identify
my old one.  Instead, it did make a new one.  Then, I realized I needed
to change my prefs set up and did it and shut down, but now my old
email box appears empty...there appear to be two, but both are empty.
How can I retrieve my old one with some valuable info in it?  I need to
back it up as well.  Looks like I'll be backing up most of the day so I
can send the book off for repair.

Pat, the dummy