[P1] Netscape mail

Pat D. Stephens patdart at cox-internet.com
Tue Jul 1 17:03:04 PDT 2003

Thanks to you and Gary Adams, I have a local backup and a new Firewire
Cable...paid waaaaay too much, but that seems to have been the problem.
  I found my file, but can't seem to get it to open.  Any suggestions?

Will someone tell me what is a better backup program since Dantz says
my LaCie model isn't supported and some of you didn't think it was
good.  Will Silverkeeper do a better job?

Pat, on 9.1