Ttly OT: Fiji exercises internet censorship !!!

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Tue Jul 1 21:42:48 PDT 2003

> From: Brian Olesky <brian4 at sbcglobal.net>
>
>>> From: Charles Martin <chasm at mac.com>
>>> Date: Sat Feb 22, 2003  5:08:47  PM America/New_York
>>> To: "iBook List" <ibook at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
>>
>>> This is what happens when you have a monopoly.
>>
>> Out of curiousity, am I the only list member to receive this message
>> from February...in June?!
>>
>> BRIAN/bpearce at cloud9.net
>
> No, I just got it recently too.

I _really_ must cut down on my time-travel experiments.

(just kidding ... I've no idea why that msg is showing up now ... I
haven't seen it show up in the digest ...)

(curiously, I was just iChatting with Peter Nacken this afternoon ...
iChatAV ROCKS HARD btw)

_Chas_

"Working on a PC feels like going to work in a starched shirt and tie.
Walking up to a PC makes me anxious, almost like getting ready to take
the stage to deliver a speech on a topic I don't quite fully grasp. You
know what it is you need to do, but success in doing it is not certain.
Working on a Mac feels like throwing on your favorite jeans, a pair of
sandals, and a soft, well-worn t-shirt. Instead of sitting down at a
PC, you climb into the Mac environment like a huge beanbag chair,
squish around a few moments until you get your butt in that perfect
position, and then let it all fill up around you." -- John Manzione,
MacNetv2, 13-June-03