I got my iBook!

James Hall james at nine2000.com
Wed Jul 2 13:38:01 PDT 2003

Hi Everybody :)

I just wanted to comment that I got my G3/600 iBook today - it came
with a freshly wiped HD, so I started off with a partitioning and then
a clean install of OS 10.2 - and oh my goodness - as I'd said before,
this is my first real Mac, and I am so amazed already!

I'm having a great time just learning my way around the system... not
in a hurry to install other apps yet - I mainly wanted the iLife apps
anyways, and they're included.

WOOHOO!!

I've ripped a CD to my drive, so I'm listening to that - looking
forward to going home and trying out the DVD player on this thing.  I
can't believe this machine is nearly two years old. :)

James